Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Every customer is expected to acknowledge, accept and comply with our general sales and payment terms and conditions, even if purchase conditions are applicable, unless agreed differently in advance and by written means.
+32 (0)51 25 27 25
VAT number BE 0872.049.301 - Rotor Group BVBA
Orders are accepted and processed as per our abilities and availabilities. The customer will receive an automatic order confirmation via e-mail.
Goods are sold and considered as accepted in our offices and warehouses, regardless of place, means or conditions of the delivery.
Any costs made for shipment will be borne by the customer.
Please note that the colors of products in photos on our website may sometimes differ slightly from actual product colors.
Prices listed on our website are contractual, unless in the event of over-power.
The prices on our website will always be indicated VAT inclusive. Billing will always be VAT inclusive except in case of a shipment outside the EU or in case of customers with a valid VAT number outside of Belgium. In these last cases the customer is not subject to VAT.
Delivery terms and transport
Delivery terms are strictly indicative. If ordered goods have not been delivered after more than 2 months since the order was placed, the customer has the right to cancel the respective order by written means. Corporate customers do not have this right to cancel.
Please note, in case of deliveries outside the EU, you will always be charged import duties or taxes. Import duties and taxes shall always be borne by the customer.
Any delivered goods remain property of the seller until full payment of the respective due invoices.
If an order is to be delivered outside of Belgium, Rotor Group BVBA will act as exporter and the customer will act as importer. Any local recycling taxes are to be declared by the customer. Rotor Group BVBA cannot be held responsible for declaring local or national recycling taxes and contributions.
When you place an order and choose to pick up your order in our store, you will be deemed to pick up your order within a period of 14 days. This period starts from the moment that all ordered products are available in our store. We will send you an email once your order is complete and ready for pickup.
When you place an order and choose to let it be delivered, your order will be set aside in our warehouse for 8 days. This period starts from the moment that all ordered products are available in our store. We will send you an email once your order is complete and ready for shipment. The order will only be shipped once the full payment has been received.
If you do not pay your order within the term of 8 days, we have the right to put your ordered products back in stock as well as to cancel your order.
Payments and refunds
All payments, refunds and billings are in Euro.
Withdrawals and returns
You can exchange or return a product within 30 days after reception according to the right to cancel. This right is only applicable to citizens of the EU. The costs to return the product are at the client's expenses.
Before you return a product, first send your request of return by email. We will send you a return document for processing your return in our warehouse.
Conditions for withdrawals and returns
A product in return will only be accepted if it complies to our return conditions. Any deviation from these conditions may cause a refusal of the return:
- The products have to be complete (including all accessories, manuals and documentation).
- Products have to be undamaged and in the original (undamaged) packaging. Products cannot show signs of usage, received products may only be viewed as would happen in a normal store. If you do install or use the products, it means you accept the products.
- The original packaging cannot in any way be smeared (for example by labels, stickers, damages, markings, etc.).
- Re-volt has to receive the return within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to tailor-made products for the customer, customization or products that are clearly intended for a specific person.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to products that are used, damaged or incomplete.
- The European right of withdrawal does not apply to corporate customers (i.e. customers with a business name and/or VAT number).
- The European right of withdrawal only applies to orders delivered in the 28 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
How to withdraw and return
Follow the steps below if you wish to withdraw and return your order. Please note that the right of withdrawal is not applicable in all cases, there are conditions for withdrawal:
- Inform us by email that you want to return your purchased product, and this within 30 days following the day of reception of the ordered product. Be sure to always state your name and order number and the product(s) you want to return. When we receive your return application, you have 10 working days to deliver us the product(s).
- Ship the product(s) at your expenses and risk to the return address :
Re-Volt - Populierstraat 73 - 8800 Roeselare - Belgium
- If the product(s) goes/go missing or get damaged during return shipment, this will be your responsibility and Re-Volt cannot be held liable.
In case of a return shipment from outside the European Union: always use a courier service (e.g. DHL, TNT, …), never use a postal company. If you do use a postal company, you will be held responsible for all customs formalities yourself.
- When we receive the returned product, we will check whether it complies with the conditions of return. If the product complies to our return conditions, we will refund you the full order amount.
Please note: we will only refund the paid price. Shipping costs can never be refunded.
- If the product does not comply to our conditions of return, they remain your property and you have to pick them up within 2 weeks. If the refused return product is still in our warehouse after 2 weeks, you will be informed by email that the product will be destroyed. If desired, we can return the products at your expense with a transportation company.
Conditions of guarantee
We guarantee that the delivered goods are properly manufactured, under the condition that our liability will only consist of the obligation to replace the goods or spare parts of which we have acknowledged their improper manufacture at no cost to the buyer, excluding any other compensation possibility and under the condition that the buyer will have performed all his obligations to us and that we have been notified of the defect within 8 days after occurrence of the defect. Buyer agrees that the present warranty is effective for a period of 1 year. The seller shall have no liability under this warranty so far as any defects arise (1) with respect to wear parts; (2) as a result of willful damage or negligence of the buyer or damages due to collision or inapropriate operation by the operator; (3) in the event the buyer has not followed the instructions reported in the technical documentation supplied by the seller; (4) in the event the buyer has performed physical modification to the equipment not authorized by the seller (to the exclusion of any modification on the delivered goods by the seller).
In order to benefit from the warranty, the buyer must notify any defect to the seller within the time-frame set forth above, and specify the nature of the defect together with all relevant information.
Warranty is limited to the replacement by equal or equally valued goods, and any consequential damages and additional costs such as transportation and insurance will remain at the customer’s expense.
The seller cannot be held responsible for damage to goods or installations as a result of weather conditions and elements such as storms, snow, hail, water insulation, lightning strikes, etc.; damages caused by over-exertion of the electricity lines or supply; or any indirect costs as a result of the damaged good(s).
The seller can never be held responsible or liable for non-written statements.
Compliance and guarantee
1. The manufacturer guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and/or government regulations.
2. A by the manufacturer as guarantee offered arrangement does not diminish the rights and claims the consumer, in respect of a failure in the performance of the manufacturer’s obligations, can invoke towards the manufacturer acting on the law and/or distance contract.
Every complaint needs to be addressed to us within 8 days after delivery. After this term, the delivered goods will be considered as accepted. Packaging materials must be preserved for inspection.
Our invoices are pre-payable to our account number BE41 7380 2638 2810 at KBC Bank (BIC KREDBEBB).
In the event of disputes, cases will be brought only to courts in the jurisdiction of Kortrijk (Belgium).
The responsible for the processing of personal data is Re-Volt, represented by:
Rotor Group BVBA
+32 (0)51 25 27 25
Rotor Group does not keep a separate database with information of the regular visitors of this website. However, information is stored about the visitors who place an order via this website. This information is required to enable our administrative and logistical processing of these orders. Any user reserves the right to view and edit his or her personal data in our records at all times. Here fore, please contact the responsible for the processing of the personal data.
Distribution to third parties
None of the personal information gathered on this website will be distributed to third parties.
This website does not use web forms that are sent via e-mail. The information which Rotor Group BVBA receives when a user would send a manual e-mail to Re-Volt, may be stored in an address book but will never be distributed to third parties without your prior consent. Following a request with Rotor Group BVBA, a user has the right to view or edit his or her personal data in our address book at any time, in conformity with the applicable laws and prescriptions. Please contact the responsible for the processing of the personal data.
General website statistics are automatically stored about the visitors of this website. The following data are stored:
- The domain (bv. .BE, .COM, .NET, ...).
- The host.
- The date, time and duration of a visit.
- The pages opened during a visit.
- The operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Linux, ...) and internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Safari, ...) used.
- The referal or alternate method of reaching our website.
- Any errors that may occur.
Applicable law - Competent court
The Belgian law is applicable. In the event of disputes, cases will be brought only to courts in the jurisdiction of Kortrijk, or the peace court (Vredegerecht) of Roeselare (Belgium).
Alternative Dispute Resolution
By way of Alternative Dispute Resolution measure, the Consumer Mediation Service of the FOD Economie has been appointed to receive all demands of out of court settlement of consumer disputes. The Consumer Mediation Service will intervene directly or transfer your complaint to the appropriate service. You can contact the Consumer Mediation Service via this link: https://www.consumerombudsman.be/en.
In case of cross border dispute, you can contact the "Online Dispute Resolution" platform of the European Union via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The terms and conditions will be sent along with each order confirmation.